AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   help rebuilding a 350 motor requesting instructional video or book (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72291)

[email protected] August 14th 06 07:04 PM

help rebuilding a 350 motor requesting instructional video or book

If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post them. I've had a
'68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it. The brakes
are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.usenet.com

HEMI-Powered August 14th 06 07:32 PM

help rebuilding a 350 motor requesting instructional video or book

Today, made these interesting comments ...

> If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post
> them. I've had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to
> get started on it. The brakes are already upgraded and the
> suspension is on its way.

post a book? Google is your best friend, here, as is your Visa card
in a bookstore.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Member, Chrysler Employee Motorsport Association (CEMA)
http://www.cemaclub.org/default.html

Crabs[_1_] August 15th 06 12:53 AM

wrote:
> If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post them. I've had a
> '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it. The brakes
> are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way.
>
> Thanks in advance!

http://www.usenet.com

Crossposting is commonly considered to be breach of nettiquite.
In terms that you are more probably familiar with:
It's a "NO NO".

dave August 16th 06 12:37 AM

help rebuilding a 350 motor requesting instructional video orbook

If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post them. I've
had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it.
The brakes are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way.
Thanks in advance!
*
'

REPLY: Look in Jegs or Summit catalogue ; theyve got some books and
videos on motor rebuilding , etc. www.jegs.com
www.summitracing.com

'Key August 16th 06 02:06 AM

"dave" > wrote in message
If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post
them. I've
had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get
started on it.
The brakes are already upgraded and the suspension is on its
way.
Thanks in advance!
========
response

google is your friend
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...maro+repair+ma
nual&btnG=Google+Search

has a length of 79 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/ock74

g'luck
--
"Key"
=====

dave August 16th 06 12:59 PM

"dave" > wrote in message
... If anyone has
any instructional books or videos please post them. I've
had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it.
The brakes are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way.
Thanks in advance!'

REPLY: Actually Key, I didnt write the above. The OP did.

'Key August 16th 06 05:48 PM

"dave" > wrote in message
> "dave" > wrote in message
> If anyone has
> any instructional books or videos please post them. I've
> had a '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get
> started on it.
> The brakes are already upgraded and the suspension is on
> its way.
> Thanks in advance!'
>
> REPLY: Actually Key, I didnt write the above. The OP
> did.

my bad...
g'day to ya Dave

--