AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   programming escalade garage door transmitter (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74478)

gilmoreguy September 13th 06 02:07 AM

programming escalade garage door transmitter

I've got a 2000 Cadillac Escalade with three programable buttons. For
some reason today the button I had programmed for the garage door
stopped working. I don't have the book and I don't remember how to
reprogram it. Please help.

RayV September 13th 06 02:16 PM

gilmoreguy wrote:
> I've got a 2000 Cadillac Escalade with three programable buttons. For
> some reason today the button I had programmed for the garage door
> stopped working. I don't have the book and I don't remember how to
> reprogram it. Please help.

For an Avalanche but probably the same as your caddy:

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com.../homelink.html