AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Thanks for the help!!! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74245)

KaBoom! September 9th 06 04:50 PM

Thanks for the help!!!

Hi All,

Many thanks to those who helped me find my horns! The horns are fine and it
turns out the relay was bad. I fixed it and now I can honk once again at
all
the idiots on these overcrowded California roads!!!

~TAZ

Carl[_3_] September 10th 06 05:06 AM

Thanks for the help!!!

Glad to hear you are honking again. Thanks for the follow-up.

Carl

m...