AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   pt rear breaklight ? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=59582)

Sean&Heather March 15th 06 07:55 PM

pt rear breaklight ?

hello
their is 3 wires going into the breaklight asembly does anyone know witch is
the breaklight wire? one must be for ground and 1 for driving lights at
night just not sure witch one is for break only thanks
SKU

Daniel J. Stern March 16th 06 05:39 AM

pt rear breaklight ?

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006, Sean&Heather wrote:

> hello their is 3 wires going into the breaklight asembly does anyone
> know witch is the breaklight wire? one must be for ground and 1 for
> driving lights at night just not sure witch one is for break only thanks

Judging by the kindergarten presentation of your question, you won't need
to worry about the taillamps or any other part of a car for at least a
decade.

Doug March 16th 06 09:29 AM

pt rear breaklight ?

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:55:58 -0500, "Sean&Heather"
> wrote:

>hello
>their is 3 wires going into the breaklight asembly does anyone know witch is
>the breaklight wire? one must be for ground and 1 for driving lights at
>night just not sure witch one is for break only thanks
>SKU

Humm,
Weren't witches burned at the stake?

Doug

Sean&Heather March 16th 06 06:54 PM

pt rear breaklight ?

"Doug" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:55:58 -0500, "Sean&Heather"
> > wrote:
> thanks for all your wounderful help. ! so much for you guys helping people
> with your limeted amount of auto tec. know how !!for the weekend grease
> monkey .people like you make me realy hate asking people for help!!

kjhsdughrb;wehdap vkxhuhfg iuhsdi joihd .s fh iuhfopah jdngvuiphd
kjgfyudaso bhniush
thanks !

Daniel J. Stern March 16th 06 07:09 PM

pt rear breaklight ?

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, Sean&Heather wrote:

> "Doug" > wrote in message

>> thanks for all your wounderful help. ! so much for you guys helping
>> people with your limeted amount of auto tec. know how !!for the weekend
>> grease monkey.people like you make me realy hate asking people for
>> help!!

OK, then stop doing it.