AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   freakin' classic (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38364)

Nate Nagel July 16th 05 02:18 PM

freakin' classic

http://dc.metblogs.com/archives/2005...ic_kitty.phtml

BTW did you get my message? I still feel like ass, any chance of
hanging out at your place next week? I think commuting normally would
just about kill me the way I feel today. (actualy had nightmares about
being stuck in traffic last night, took me over three hours to get home.)

replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel

Shag July 16th 05 05:11 PM

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 09:18:01 -0400, Nate Nagel >
wrote:

>http://dc.metblogs.com/archives/2005...ic_kitty.phtml
>
>BTW did you get my message?

No, I missed it.

> I still feel like ass, any chance of
>hanging out at your place next week?

Ah, don't worry about it. But... no, no chance of you hanging out
here next week. I have to work all week and my wouldn't be able to
hang out with you anyway.

> I think commuting normally would
>just about kill me the way I feel today. (actualy had nightmares about
>being stuck in traffic last night, took me over three hours to get home.)

Man, that sucks. You still looking into moving closer to work?
Later.

Mike64Bug July 16th 05 06:15 PM

Must be a reaction to all of those rusty Studebakers... :o)