AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   movin' (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38330)

Nathan Otis July 16th 05 03:07 AM

movin'

Hey all... We closed on our first home today... Quite a feeling! Anyway,
we're moving tomorrow so I'll be offline for a little while... I don't
mention this because I'm such an active contributor, I only mention it
because now that we're not locked into Qwest because of our apartment
complex, we're switching our service to Comcast. I only mention that because
I know there are people sniffing through headers and will probably notice if
it changes... Just trying to clear things up before it stirs up any trouble
:)

Anyway, Jeep on!
n.

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III July 16th 05 03:33 AM

Hi Nathan,
Now who would be looking at your header?
Going to stay in Parker, Colorado?
Congratulations, some day you get the last payment, payoff:
http://www.billhughes.com/payoff.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Nathan Otis July 19th 05 10:29 PM

It's funny that you were the first (and only) reply to this message... In
fact it was posted as a joke for your benefit. Yes, I'm still in Parker. ...
C'mon out and if we can keep that old tub of yours running, maybe we can
wheel : )

n.

PS, in downloading all the messages from the Comcast server, I stumbled upon
the original "Headers tête-à-tête". Good stuff.

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III July 19th 05 11:17 PM

Hi Nathan,
I figured you were trolling, so I didn't want to disappoint:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/
Might see ya some day, I'd like to put my foot on four corners, and
go up Pike's Peak, thanks for the invite:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=18159+...4852&t=k&hl=en
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/