AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   reset issue (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74315)

[email protected] September 10th 06 11:01 PM

reset issue

hello all

i have a 1997 honda accord and whenever i turn the car off
everything resets mainly the clock and the radio when i turn the car
off. I know it still has power because the interior light s come on i
have replaced the ignition switch and checked all the fuses and i dont
know what else to check please help.

Art[_1_] September 11th 06 03:45 AM

reset issue

One thing to check is ground wire connections.

oups.com...

'Curly Q. Links' September 11th 06 04:03 PM

reset issue

wrote:

> hello all
>
> i have a 1997 honda accord and whenever i turn the car off
> everything resets mainly the clock and the radio when i turn the car
> off. I know it still has power because the interior light s come on i
> have replaced the ignition switch and checked all the fuses and i dont
> know what else to check please help.

-------------------------------------

The under-hood fuse labled BACK-UP / RADIO is probably blown. Did
somebody do a poor job changing your stereo?

'Curly'

TeGGeR® September 12th 06 04:51 AM

reset issue

wrote in news:1157925718.962507.325600
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> hello all
>
> i have a 1997 honda accord and whenever i turn the car off
> everything resets mainly the clock and the radio when i turn the car
> off. I know it still has power because the interior light s come on i
> have replaced the ignition switch and checked all the fuses and i dont
> know what else to check please help.

Check the battery for state-of-charge. It's probably bad.

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/