AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   96 Intrepid Stalls at Stop (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4748)

Mel P. October 4th 04 05:01 PM

96 Intrepid Stalls at Stop

On occasion my wife's Intrepid stalls when stopped at a light, etc. No
warning lights come on. It starts easily after. Is it a fuel pump or
filter problem?

tia,
Mel

55chevy210 October 4th 04 06:25 PM

have you changed gas brands recently or are you using gas from Citgo?

My Dakota won't run on Citgo gas. It does the same thing. I have no idea
why but it is fact.

55chevy210 October 4th 04 06:25 PM

Dan Fraser October 5th 04 05:26 AM

Throttle body injection or multiport? If TBI, I spent over $1,000 on other
people's advice until I spent $68.00 myself for a new fuel injector. Had the
same problem on my 88 Aries..

Dan