AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   stalling while acclerating (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=37180)

bear420 July 3rd 05 12:45 AM

stalling while acclerating

my car says that there is something wrong with my emissions system but i
know nothing about that stuff and i was wondering if any one did if they
could help mtell me about it so i can find and eliminate the problem. my
car is a 1998 Ford Mustang v6 where does the system start and so on so i
can track it to the root of the problem that or does any one know of a
good web site thank you

Shep July 3rd 05 01:08 AM

Uh, what are the codes, how can any body help you here with no pertinent
info offered?
lkaboutautos.com...

[email protected] July 3rd 05 10:28 PM

need more info
whats it doing ?
what are the codes?

bear420 July 9th 05 11:26 PM

i dont know what the codes are or where to find them if you can tell me i
can tell you how do you find the code thank you for replying and it is
stalling if i push the gas a little bit before i shift and while i try to
speed up a little bit pretty much when i push the gas it seems to kinda
stall but the engine does not stop (of course) but it says in my owners
manual that it is the emissions because my check engine light is blinking
and not solid on