AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Firing order? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8487)

lp13-30 October 17th 04 04:24 PM

Firing order?

Could someone please tell me the firing order on a 1989 Caravan 4
cyl.and also where #1 on the distributor cap is in relation to the
screws that hold it on. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Larry

maxpower October 17th 04 04:47 PM

1-3-4-2- looking at the cap, number 1 is over the left screw of the cap,
most caps show the nuber 1 position
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

maxpower October 17th 04 04:47 PM

lp13-30 October 17th 04 05:09 PM

Thanks--it fired right up and sounds good. Also helped that I found my
glasses before messing with it this time. Thanks again Larry

lp13-30 October 17th 04 05:09 PM