AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Need Firing oder for a 1994 Saturn SL1 SOHC (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=12538)

frederickiniguez June 15th 04 06:19 PM

Need Firing oder for a 1994 Saturn SL1 SOHC

Iv gone and ripped out all four sparkplug wires at the same time with out
thinking about how I was to install the new ones!! also if some one knows
which wire goes on which ignition coil that would be of some help...'

thank you,

Fredd

Jeff Pesula June 15th 04 07:08 PM

All Saturns have a 1-3-4-2 firing order. Cylinder #1 is on far left of the
block as you look at the engine from the front of the car. According to the
Haynes manual, the DIS (2 blocks that replace the distributor) are nubered
as such: 4 1 2 3 (from left to right as you look at the engine).... checking
my engine verifies this. Email me if this does not make sense.
lkaboutautos.com...

Jonnie Santos June 16th 04 03:56 AM

I have a couple of pics too...

http://www.jonniesantos.com/saturn.htm

frederickiniguez June 17th 04 01:52 AM

Got it, thank you so Much!

Fred
Cpl/USMC

James1549 June 18th 04 02:50 AM

It is right on the diagram under the hood on the core support. James