AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Rock crawling chassis (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=11667)

[email protected] December 5th 04 03:00 PM

Rock crawling chassis

I am looking for a used rock crawling chassis,or complete unit, anyone
know of one? I am in Kentucky, Thanks Scott

Rusted December 5th 04 11:43 PM

I see them all of the time on http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum and they cross
eBay occasionally. I have seen several come out of local vendors (Utah),
seems like they are always willing to sell their last years and build
something new. Anything in particular or specific you are looking for?

Rusted December 5th 04 11:43 PM

[email protected] December 6th 04 11:51 AM

I want build up a rock crawler/off-road buggy ,I have dana 60 4;10 gears
front and back with FI 302(stock) with automatic and transfer case,Im
lookin for chassis and some Spring/shocks parts, Thanks for the
pirate4X4 link,it will be real helpful,I am located in Kentucky, Thanks
for any more info, Scott

1973CJ5 December 6th 04 07:31 PM

Try Roy at Performance Offroad in Alexandria, KY (859)635-3058.

1973CJ5 December 6th 04 07:31 PM

1973CJ5 December 6th 04 07:31 PM

1973CJ5 December 6th 04 07:31 PM

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III December 6th 04 08:57 PM

4.10s are not low enough even for a stock CJ-2A which come stock
with 5.38s.
A couple of chassis ideas:
http://www.sn-fab.com/projects/index.html and
http://www.campbellent.com/