AutoBanter

-   General (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Selling my GEM electric car on eBay! Must sell this week (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=15260)

Dex March 12th 04 08:42 AM

Selling my GEM electric car on eBay! Must sell this week

No, I'm not a Spammer. Just a guy selling his car on eBay. I'm
posting here specifically because I thought people would be interested
in buying a cool little electric car at a sacrifice price.

It is a two-seater called a GEM and scoots you around town in style.
With gas prices fast heading for $3.00 per gallon, this car just makes
more and more sense.

ALSO: an electric car purchase may qualify for a federal tax credit -
check with your accountant to see if you qualify! PLUS, depending on
your area, incentives from air districts or other governmental
agencies may be available. All this only reduces your cost for the
car.

Check out my auction on eBay and feel free to forward this to anyone
you know who would dig an affordable electric car of their own. (Then
YOU will get to ride in it for free!)
Thanks!

See the auction on eBay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2465140153