AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I want to buy a damaged broken Jeep 1997-2006 Hardtop! Have one? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=65207)

Lee May 15th 06 10:49 PM

I want to buy a damaged broken Jeep 1997-2006 Hardtop! Have one?

anybody out there have a damaged or otherwise unusable hardtop they
want to get rid of? I only need the front half of the top. So the
windows can be broken etc.. I need the first 3'8" of the top and the
back can be cut off. So it could easily be shipped. I would need the
windshield latches to be working and the fiberglass on the front half
of the top to be decent. Using this for a project.
Thanks!
email me if you have one: leehoffman@gmailDOTcom