AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Type of seats in a 2002 C5 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=3748)

Awmd95 January 1st 05 11:49 PM

Type of seats in a 2002 C5

How do I tell if my seats are leather or not I am the second owner.

Adam

John Smith January 2nd 05 03:49 AM

They only come in leather.

John Smith January 2nd 05 03:49 AM

They only come in leather.

Venger January 2nd 05 06:09 AM

"Awmd95" > wrote in message
> How do I tell if my seats are leather or not I am the second owner.

Is it in a Corvette? If so, yes.

Of course, I don't think ALL of the seat is leather - the parts with the
holes in it are.

Venger

Venger January 2nd 05 06:09 AM

Dad January 2nd 05 02:56 PM

"Venger" > wrote in message
om...

> "Awmd95" > wrote in message
>> How do I tell if my seats are leather or not I am the second owner.

> Is it in a Corvette? If so, yes.
>
> Of course, I don't think ALL of the seat is leather - the parts with the
> holes in it are.
>
> Venger

Close, but not all of the seats have holes in them. Just the seating surface
is leather, side bolsters are vinyl.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Dad January 2nd 05 02:56 PM

om...

Venger January 5th 05 05:57 AM

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "Venger" > wrote in message
> om...
> >
> > "Awmd95" > wrote in message
> >> How do I tell if my seats are leather or not I am the second owner.

> > Is it in a Corvette? If so, yes.
> >
> > Of course, I don't think ALL of the seat is leather - the parts with the
> > holes in it are.
> >
> > Venger
> >

> Close, but not all of the seats have holes in them. Just the seating

surface
> is leather, side bolsters are vinyl.

Isn't that what I said?

Venger

Venger January 5th 05 05:57 AM

M January 11th 05 03:13 AM

The area around the holes may well be Leather but not the holes themselves.
heh heh.....