AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Tires for a Dodge Neon (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=5016)

PhilB November 16th 04 02:16 PM

Tires for a Dodge Neon

Hi experts,
I have a Dodge Neon ES 4Doors 2000. Does anyone how much it would cost me
to change its 4 tires? I had a first estimate of $400; looks expensive.
What do you think?
Thank you

maxpower November 16th 04 10:32 PM

call other tire dealers????????
om...

maxpower November 16th 04 10:32 PM

call other tire dealers????????
om...

Dan C November 17th 04 04:52 AM

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 06:16:58 -0800, PhilB wrote:

> I have a Dodge Neon ES 4Doors 2000. Does anyone how much it would cost me
> to change its 4 tires? I had a first estimate of $400; looks expensive.
> What do you think?

Depends on what tires you put on it, doesn't it? Sheesh. Go ask around
at your local tire dealers!

Linux Registered User #327951

Dan C November 17th 04 04:52 AM

55chevy210 November 17th 04 06:11 AM

$400 is expensive unless they are offering a road hazard plan, balancing,
mounting, wash, wax, dinner, and a partridge in a pear tree. They can be
had for less. My daughter got hers for $70 ea. with all the frills at
Discount Tire (no partridge or pear tree though).

55chevy210 November 17th 04 06:11 AM