AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Just a Thot (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=62614)

[email protected] April 18th 06 02:02 AM

Just a Thot

when you ask for, and receive info that helps you with your problem,

please come back with a post of any helpful tips that others might use
at times in the future.

mho
vƒe

Al Bundy April 18th 06 01:49 PM

Just a Thot

I second that. Having feedback about things would confirm or deny the
accuracy of the recommendations. Everyone could learn more.

* April 23rd 06 02:44 PM

Just a Thot

wrote in article

>>> when you ask for, and receive info that helps you with your problem,

>>> please come back with a post of any helpful tips that others might use

at times in the future.

How about when a poster - such as yourself - constantly gives incorrect
advice, exhibiting a pattern of distinct mis-understanding of the
automobile and its systems?

Best follow-up advice I can give to anybody is to NOT take "fiveiron's"
suggestions.

They are usually stupid and mis-informed.

Marsh Monster April 23rd 06 06:59 PM

Just a Thot

* wrote:
> wrote in article

> at times in the future.
>

> How about when a poster - such as yourself - constantly gives incorrect
> advice, exhibiting a pattern of distinct mis-understanding of the
> automobile and its systems?
>
> Best follow-up advice I can give to anybody is to NOT take "fiveiron's"
> suggestions.
>
> They are usually stupid and mis-informed.

=============
=============

You have to admit though......
he does know his balls....

read on.........

Date: Sat, Apr 22 2006 9:38 pm
Email:
Groups: rec.sport.golf

hard ball soft ball, any ball that is lively suits me -
<snip>

but the bang stops there, for
me at least.

while on the ball subject, you know balls have size / wt. parameters to

meet to be considered standard,

but how are you affected when a ball is smaller or larger, heavier or
lighter than "standard"?

<snip>

it seems that a ball that easily slips through a ring gauge - goes
farther.

most of the "hot" balls fall in this category.

rotflmao
~:~
MarshMonster
~sips his crownroyal....i make me laugh~