AutoBanter

-   Ford Explorer (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Idle control sensor on the 4.0 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=63553)

[email protected] April 26th 06 06:19 PM

Idle control sensor on the 4.0

Can anyone give me the general location of the idle control sensor on
the 4.0? I've searched around and can't find any info, and don't have a
chiltons. Any help would be appreciated.

Buck

JohanB April 27th 06 05:28 AM

Idle control sensor on the 4.0

a 4.0 what ????

You mean air idle control VALVE ???

It doesn't sense anything

between 1991 and 2006 they had a few changes

usually around or just behind throttle body

oups.com...