AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RAS History: Whatever Happened to Barton Spencer Brown? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74287)

Trev B September 10th 06 07:23 AM

RAS History: Whatever Happened to Barton Spencer Brown?

One of the biggest ****wits to ever post on usenet, he was a many a
man's bitch. What happened to him?

Rod[_2_] September 10th 06 10:01 AM

RAS History: Whatever Happened to Barton Spencer Brown?

In article >,
says...

> One of the biggest ****wits to ever post on usenet, he was a many a
> man's bitch. What happened to him?

Looking to take his title?

--
Cheers,
Rod.

Trev B September 10th 06 10:20 AM

Rod wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>

>>One of the biggest ****wits to ever post on usenet, he was a many a
>>man's bitch. What happened to him?

> Looking to take his title?

Be nice, Rodney, be nice. No, Rodders, I'm not after his title, I'm just
interest in what happened to Saint Barton the Unblemished.

Mitch_A[_1_] September 10th 06 07:39 PM

RAS History: Whatever Happened to Barton Spencer Brown?

Im sure he tired of retarded crossposting punks like you talking **** all
day.

Maybe if YOU could cobble together a sentence beyond the scope of a 5 yr old
perhaps something you say would be worth more than a pile of week old dog
****.

What a sad useless loser you are Trev.... Or whoever you are this week...

Mitch

Trev B September 10th 06 09:09 PM

Mitch_A wrote:
> Im sure he tired of retarded crossposting punks like you talking **** all
> day.
>
> Maybe if YOU could cobble together a sentence beyond the scope of a 5 yr old
> perhaps something you say would be worth more than a pile of week old dog
> ****.
>
> What a sad useless loser you are Trev.... Or whoever you are this week...
>
> Mitch
>
> "Trev B" > wrote in message
>
>>One of the biggest ****wits to ever post on usenet, he was a many a man's
>>bitch. What happened to him?

Mitch-the-bitch. Or should I call you Allen Mayer the traitor?

Garrot[_2_] September 11th 06 01:07 AM

Trev B wrote:

> Mitch-the-bitch. Or should I call you Allen Mayer the traitor?

Going by his response I would say Mitch is also that pussy Barton.

Larry[_1_] September 11th 06 02:57 PM

RAS History: Whatever Happened to Barton Spencer Brown?

He was replaced by Wereo_Gogg.

-Larry