AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   1992 buick 5.7 odometer malfunction (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=73280)

[email protected] August 27th 06 09:46 PM

1992 buick 5.7 odometer malfunction

My odometer works when I am traveling over 60mph and not below. I
replaced speed sensor on transmission and it didn't help. It is a big
problem because fuel gauge is also not working and I have to guess how
many miles I have driven and have run out of gas once! Trip odometer
even travels in reverse at times when below 60 mph the odomreter feels
like working. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
john