AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   rear light bulb needs to be changed (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72180)

naeem_akhtar August 13th 06 04:26 AM

rear light bulb needs to be changed

Can some give me the info to open the rear light>

I will appreciate your help.

« Paul »[_1_] August 13th 06 04:44 AM

naeem_akhtar wrote:

> Can some give me the info to open the rear light>
>
> I will appreciate your help.

The rear light does not open.

naeem_akhtar August 14th 06 03:09 AM

[email protected] August 14th 06 06:08 PM

naeem_akhtar wrote:
> Can some give me the info to open the rear light>
>
> I will appreciate your help.

On most Chrysler-built sedans, where the light is located on the
rear-window shelf, the cover snaps off. If it is located in the trunk
lid, then it is serviced from inside the trunk just like the tail
lamps.

-KM