AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   switch off anti theft alarm (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74529)

preludeguy September 13th 06 09:36 PM

switch off anti theft alarm

I have a 92 honda prelude. I had a anti-theft alarm system which I had
switched long time back, but recently it has strated giving me
problems. Whenever I try to switch on the car, the alarm goes off and I
cant switch on the car. I am not able to drive because of this simple
problem. I looked near the brake and accelerator are to find a switch
which would permanently switch off the alarm, but couldnt find it. Any
suggestions?