AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Which tyre for 320i (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=34131)

preps May 31st 05 09:08 AM

Which tyre for 320i

My current tyres are Uniroyal but i'm planning to change them soon. Can
anyone please recommend me a cheap but durable tyre for a 320i E36 model.
Thanks.

John Burns May 31st 05 10:31 AM

> My current tyres are Uniroyal but i'm planning to change them soon. Can
> anyone please recommend me a cheap but durable tyre for a 320i E36 model.

Actually the Uniroyals aren't bad. Without spending more you'll not find
a better tyre.

Email: , John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
Web :
http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!