AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   1990 Jeep Cherokee Limited Edition Odometer/Speedometer (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38782)

Mamas July 21st 05 09:07 PM

1990 Jeep Cherokee Limited Edition Odometer/Speedometer

Odometer and Speedometer do not work! Is there a switch or plugin that may
have come loose and if so where would it be? I Thank any and all help with
my Jeep. And she's a Automatic 4.0 Lt V6 Thanks so much, Mamas

dave July 21st 05 09:33 PM

cable to your speedo might be loose or broken..............check it out
either at the transmission or at the back of the speedo.

You probably have an Inline 6 or I6 engine and not a V-6 engine. At least
that is what is normal here in the USA.

lkaboutautos.com...

extremetj July 21st 05 09:34 PM

well it is probably the gear or the cable that has failed FYI you have a 4.0
Liter straight 6
lkaboutautos.com...