AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   nascar 2003 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74395)

Dennis Croll September 12th 06 03:38 AM

nascar 2003

Anyone know if Nascar 2003 will work with Vista.

Ed Medlin September 12th 06 01:26 PM

nascar 2003

"Dennis Croll" > wrote in message
. ..
> Anyone know if Nascar 2003 will work with Vista.

I have been beta testing Vista for some time and just got RC1 installed last
week and have mostly been testing productivity type apps, but will soon be
trying some simulations etc. I will try NR 2003 soon and post my results if
you wish. I have a few minor issues with my HDD raid (running both SATA and
EIDE raid arrays) which should be taken care of shortly with one driver
replacement. I should have that taken care of very soon and I will then
install some racing and flight simulators and see how everything works out.

Ed