AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   1998 Accord: manual cloth to power leather conversion (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74514)

[email protected] September 13th 06 03:41 PM

1998 Accord: manual cloth to power leather conversion

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but: I currently have a
98 Accord Coupe with a cloth interior. I want to swap my cloth for
leather. Most if not all of the OEM front leather seats I've seen
online are powered.

So. Has anyone done this conversion? Does the wiring to power the
leather seats already exist under the carpet of my front cloth seat? If
not, what is the complexity level of running a power line under the
carpet and to the front seat?

On a related note, if anyone has tan leather 98 - 02 Accord coupe parts
to sell, contact me @ sbowden98 at yahoo.com.

cheers,
--Seth Bowden
Sierra Vista, AZ