AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What wheel for GTR ? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26679)

Birkemose March 11th 05 09:21 AM

What wheel for GTR ?

Hi

I want to buy a new FF wheel, but not certain what I want.
The Logitech Momo Racing looks good, but I have never used pedals before,
only acc/brake padles behind the wheel.

Any suggestions, or should I try the pedals ?

TIA

Paulinho March 11th 05 09:29 AM

"Birkemose" <men@work> wrote in message
. ..
> Hi
>
> I want to buy a new FF wheel, but not certain what I want.
> The Logitech Momo Racing looks good, but I have never used pedals before,
> only acc/brake padles behind the wheel.
>
> Any suggestions, or should I try the pedals ?
>
> TIA

I would invest in the Driving Force Pro.... its the wheel to have.. plus its
only about £99.... The pedals are good, but I've fitted two ring springs to
the brake pedal to give it more feel... A lot depends if you will use it
with shoes on or just socks.. I play with just socks on, It give me better
feel...

Driver March 11th 05 09:40 AM

My suggestion:

http://www.force-dynamics.com/video.shtml

Brrrrr March 11th 05 12:09 PM

Birkemose wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to buy a new FF wheel, but not certain what I want.
> The Logitech Momo Racing looks good, but I have never used

pedals
> before, only acc/brake padles behind the wheel.
>
> Any suggestions, or should I try the pedals ?

Logitech MOMO Racing. Don't wear shoes when using the pedals.

get the beta software from www.wingmanteam.com

Logitech® MOMO® Racing Pedals Update
http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_so.../beta_main.htm