Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Heyjohn
Forum: Technology September 10th 06, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Heyjohn
can you help whats the problem?

My guess would be the fuel is vapourizing in the lines before
reaching the injectors, thus no fuel. When you let it sit the lines
cool down and the fuel gets through until the lines get hot again.
My...
Forum: Technology September 9th 06, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Heyjohn
Pontiac Power Problem Uphill !!

Check vacuum hose and connection on the back of the carb and the
hose connection from there to the bottom of the air filtre pan.
If that's okay then check the hose to the map sensor, usually...
Forum: Technology September 1st 06, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Heyjohn
Civic rumbles at 115KM and over

pablome wrote:
> You may be onto something though. Not exactly wat u mean by CV and all
> if how it is it and to fix it though. My car has over 156Km and its a
> 2000 Civic. A bit more than needed. I...
Forum: Technology August 31st 06, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Heyjohn
overheating problem with 350 small block can someone help please??

Cutlass87 wrote:
> Thanks for your reply Ray! yes its a clutch fan, and it is working fine and
> spins strong, i put a fan shroud on and i havent notice anything blocking the
> radiator, is there...
Forum: Technology August 29th 06, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Heyjohn
Windshield washer, Pontiac, 1985, Stationwagon, lining up two halves

aarcuda69062 wrote:
> Was the wiper motor in the park position when you re-installed
> the pump?
> Did you have the crank arm off of the drive end of the motor and
> re-installed 180* off?

Yes. I...
Forum: Technology August 29th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By Heyjohn
Car shaking after changing spark plugs

Wei Hu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today I replaced the six spark plugs of my 94 Ford Taurus.
> However, when I stop for red lights, the car shakes every one or two
> seconds.
> Does anybody know the reason?
Forum: Technology August 29th 06, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

aarcuda69062 wrote:

> Look at the plastic four lobe cam, one of the lobes will have a
> hole in it, there is also a hole in the steel body of the pump
> assembly, place a 1/8" drill bit thru both...
Forum: Technology August 28th 06, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

aarcuda69062 wrote:

> Look at the plastic four lobe cam, one of the lobes will have a
> hole in it, there is also a hole in the steel body of the pump
> assembly, place a 1/8" drill bit thru both...
Forum: Technology August 28th 06, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Heyjohn
Storing your car.

John P. wrote:
> Hi, I am going into the military in a few day..which calls for me to
> store my car for only 2 months. Any recommendations, and step to take
> so when i come back it will be as i...
Forum: Technology August 25th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

aarcuda69062 wrote:
> In article
> >,
> "Heyjohn" > wrote:
>
> > I removed the front circuit board with the pump and the pump...
Forum: Technology August 25th 06, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Heyjohn
Windshield washer, Pontiac, 1985, Stationwagon, lining up two halves

I removed the front circuit board with the pump and the pump mechanism.
Now when I try to put the repaired piece back over the motor and back
plate I've got a real headache. The pinion that fits into...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11