Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: toxicated101
Forum: Jeep July 26th 06, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By toxicated101
new key programming problems

Hi Guys

I'm sure the new key has a transponder, I know the old keys do
otherwise the car wouldn't keep running. The new key came sealed in a
bag with instructions on how to program. Also If it was...
Forum: Jeep July 20th 06, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By toxicated101
four or six in sport

Hi

I tried with the same DB for 1992 and I got the following

JEEP WRANGLER (INJ) 1992-1997 2464cc COUPE Manual Petrol
JEEP WRANGLER (INJ) 1992-1997 3956cc COUPE Manual Petrol

No mention of sport...
Forum: Jeep July 20th 06, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By toxicated101
four or six in sport

Hi

In England you can get the following Jeeps for 2001 (Data from
insurance company website)

JEEP WRANGLER 60TH ANNIVERSARY 2001-2001 3960cc 3 DOOR ESTATE Manual
Petrol
JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA - HARD...
Forum: Jeep July 20th 06, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By toxicated101
new key programming problems

Hi

Thanks for looking

I'm pretty sure that they are both transponder keys, they both start
the car, and the newly cut blank doesn't, well it does it just cuts out
after a few seconds. Yer I was...
Forum: Jeep July 19th 06, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By toxicated101
new key programming problems

Hi

Maybe I didn't make my self clear, I got the jeep with 2 keys both work
and start the car, I have now purchased a 3rd key had it cut and it is
this key I am having problems programming.

Key A...
Forum: Jeep July 18th 06, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By toxicated101
new key programming problems

Hi

I have a 2000 Jeep Wrangler. I have just purchased a key from ebay and
had it cut at my local key cutting store. I have come to follow the
steps but the SKIS indicator light never turns on:

B....
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6