Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill[_1_]
Forum: Corvette January 14th 07, 10:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Bill[_1_]
Help! Engine Light

Do you have on-star? If you do and if it happens again, call
on-star and ask them to pull down a diagnostic. It might
tell you what is going on.

"Ned Chatelain" > wrote in...
Forum: Corvette January 2nd 07, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill[_1_]
Time for new tires, 74 BB Coupe, advice?

When I first acquired my 75 coupe, it had 255/60R15 tires on
it. They rubbed the front fenders on a tight turn. I was
careful about turns until it became time to replace them and
then I put on...
Forum: Corvette December 24th 06, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill[_1_]
2006 or 2007 Corvette

I have had back problems for 40 years. Like yours, most of
the time things are fine unless I do something I shouldn't.

I had a 75 Coupe and it was a chore to get in and out of.
Also had a 2002...
Forum: Corvette July 4th 06, 12:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Bill[_1_]
Build Quality and GM Concern for Customers

Lots of C6's in our Corvette club. The folks that have them
speak highly of the build and quality. I have a C5 and am
looking for a C6 with specific options. When I find it (if
the price is...
Forum: Corvette July 2nd 06, 03:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill[_1_]
C3 Overheats

My 75 did this when I first got it and a close inspection
revealed that it was missing a piece of shroud by the
radiator. When that got replaced, the problem was resolved.
Also, make sure the air...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5