Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: BMW December 2nd 06, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
E34 - Failed MOT test (annual inspection); is it worth fixing?

> The dash display doesn't show the mileage (and it's not the sort that
> you can easily get at the capacitors to change them)

Easy to change, the whole dial unit is only held in with two screws...
Forum: BMW December 2nd 06, 10:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Recognise this car anyone UK

> I like the look of this car but why only 15K miles in 4 years of
> driving. Does anyone recognise this X5? What reasons can I expect the
> dealer to give for this low milage?

You can check any...
Forum: BMW December 2nd 06, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
750iL rear trays

Will the rear trays, fixed to the front seats, from a 750iL fit in a
750i? I am assuming they will?
Forum: BMW December 2nd 06, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
750iL rear trays

Will the rear trays, fixed to the front seats, from a 750iL fit in a
750i? I am assuming they will?
Forum: BMW September 21st 06, 08:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
E34 Induction Kit

Hi, can you fit an induction kit to an E34 520 Auto? I've looked at the
air filter box, and it has a sensor located in it, if you fit an
induction kit you remove the box, so what do you do with the...
Forum: BMW September 8th 06, 09:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,uk.rec.cars.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
BMW E34 drivers seat

Hi, is it possible to use a front passengers seat to replace a drivers
seat? Will it fit?

I want to replace mine for one without wear or tear, but its quite hard
to find a perfect drivers seat, the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6