Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Gaquin
Forum: Driving August 8th 06, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 19
Posted By John Gaquin
riding in back of pickup trucks

"Todd" > wrote in message

> I've been surprised how often people ride in the back of pickup trucks
> in central FL. No seatbelt, nothing.

Amazing! I should think they would just...
Forum: Driving August 5th 06, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By John Gaquin
AN AMERICAN CONTRIBUTION TO GLOBAL DESTRUCTION

"Gufo de Soto" > wrote in message

>I couldn't believe what saw in my recent trip to the US......

Gee, sorry you were disappointed on your holiday trip!!! Next time, I...
Forum: Driving August 5th 06, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By John Gaquin
Brent Meets Jaybird's Evil Twin

"gpsman" > wrote in message

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEfsIDvFQWs
>
> Stop me if you've seen this...
> -----

Without knowing what words were spoken, I'd say that...
Forum: Driving August 5th 06, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 45
Posted By John Gaquin
Gotta Get Closer

"Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad

>>.............Odd how folks
>>will circle a lot trying to get a spot one space closer to the business.
>>My wife & I feel the...
Forum: Driving July 31st 06, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 73
Posted By John Gaquin
still think this is the USA you remember?

"N8N" > wrote in message

> ...... some perfectly Constitutional
> ideal that has existed only for brief periods of time and in select
> places, if at all, but is the ideal that...
Forum: Driving July 26th 06, 06:45 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By John Gaquin
A Great Day for Magic Mountain

"Brent P" > wrote in message news:0u-

>> People who slow down to gawk at a fire or an accident should be SHOT!
>
> However not when the collision is in progress...
Forum: Driving July 26th 06, 06:35 AM Posted to chi.general,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 41
Posted By John Gaquin
Darwin's principle at it's finest

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message

> Oh? And what is the speed limit for skitching?

Obviously less than their speed. res ipsa loquitur.
Forum: Driving July 24th 06, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By John Gaquin
Speeding crackdown... on bicyclists.

"N8N" > wrote in message

> FIFTY MILES AN HOUR???? Who the hell did they clock at that speed,

Ever been to Boulder? They have hills there. And long slopes. Look at
Table...
Forum: Driving July 23rd 06, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By John Gaquin
Now You Know

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message

> http://www.zippyvideos.com/9437029775472696/acidente-persianzone.zl6/
>
> Now you know why you shouldn't ride around unrestrained in...
Forum: Driving July 23rd 06, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By John Gaquin
Absolutely Amazing NASCAR Crash

"RHZ" > wrote in message
> It's not NASCAR. It's probably GB or Australia. It looks like right
> hand drive cars.

Where are...
Forum: Driving July 8th 06, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By John Gaquin
Highlights of my Recent Road Trip

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message

> Ever tried to rent a Ryder truck one-way?

So rent it round trip. Quite possibly cheaper than two rounds in your p/u,
and at least a...
Forum: Driving July 5th 06, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By John Gaquin
Observations for the day

"necromancer" > wrote in message

> No, just that I vent about what irritated me here. Or would you rather
> that I take my aggravation out on someone on the road?

LOL!! ...
Forum: Driving July 4th 06, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By John Gaquin
Observations for the day

"necromancer" > wrote in message .

> My observations:

I've noted that just about every time you "hit the road", you encounter
multiple instances of aggravation and...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13