Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 3.88 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]
Forum: Jeep January 18th 07, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
OT newsreader questions- The Merg=pinged

Cool.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

The Merg wrote:
> Hells yeah! Great success!!
Forum: Auto Photos January 3rd 07, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 42
Happy New Year!!!

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward from
San Francisco, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's
self, showing us just how stupid he is. With this...
Forum: Auto Photos January 3rd 07, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 42
Happy New Year!!!

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward from
San Francisco, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's
self, showing us just how stupid he is. With this...
Forum: Auto Photos January 3rd 07, 01:54 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 42
Happy New Year!!!

There useless is again, Like a little Mexican chiwawa rat dog
barking me too, me too.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"Mike G."...
Forum: Auto Photos January 3rd 07, 01:54 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 42
Happy New Year!!!

There useless is again, Like a little Mexican chiwawa rat dog
barking me too, me too.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"Mike G."...
Forum: Auto Photos January 3rd 07, 01:52 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 42
"Craig Scheiner" Happy New Year!!!

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact that
I once own a '37 Lasalle, what a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from Gulf Breeze, Florida, who's only way to get...
Forum: Auto Photos January 3rd 07, 01:52 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 42
"Craig Scheiner" Happy New Year!!!

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact that
I once own a '37 Lasalle, what a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from Gulf Breeze, Florida, who's only way to get...
Forum: Jeep January 3rd 07, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
NYD07 Pics

Snow right on the beach, cool:
http://jbjeep.terahex.com/NYD07/images/P1010034.JPG
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

jbjeep wrote:

Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 07, 05:59 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 42
Happy New Year!!!

Like lying? The end justifies the means? Thank God, my parents
taught me better.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

§qu@r3 Wh33£s...
Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 07, 05:59 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 42
Happy New Year!!!

Like lying? The end justifies the means? Thank God, my parents
taught me better.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

§qu@r3 Wh33£s...
Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 07, 05:20 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 42
Happy New Year!!!

Apologies excepted. The way I see it, those on the side of Good
won.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Craig Scheiner wrote:

> I've...
Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 07, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 42
Happy New Year!!!

Of course, you know, I being a responsible man must reply to any
and all posts referring to me, by you and these other jealous cowards
that are not man enough to use their God give name and IP...
Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 07, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 42
Happy New Year!!!

Of course, you know, I being a responsible man must reply to any
and all posts referring to me, by you and these other jealous cowards
that are not man enough to use their God give name and IP...
Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 07, 04:45 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 102
Llewellyn \(Pig Boy\) Hughes III

I feel I have a stake in it via my military service, and taxes I
paid. Aren't you a citizen of a country?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 07, 04:45 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 102
Llewellyn \(Pig Boy\) Hughes III

I feel I have a stake in it via my military service, and taxes I
paid. Aren't you a citizen of a country?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 07, 04:41 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 102
Holidays \(Pig Boy\) Hughes III

24.86.24.251 hiding in Vancouver.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Peter Hucker wrote:

> "who"
Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 07, 04:38 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 146
Llewellyn Check this out.

Who are you? What makes you worth having your address?
Your header tells us that.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Peter Hucker...
Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 07, 04:38 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 146
Llewellyn Check this out.

Who are you? What makes you worth having your address?
Your header tells us that.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Peter Hucker...
Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 07, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 300
1957 Edsel???

That from a Pollock Jew?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Peter Hucker wrote:

> That explains everything. That is the worst...
Forum: Jeep January 2nd 07, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
CJ to TJ swap

I have nothing to prove the TJ at:
http://www.billhughes.com/TJleafSprings/tjleafRearRamp.jpg has more
articulation than any coil sprung, Jeep style body.
Yes, your Jeep without an air cleaner...
Forum: Auto Photos January 1st 07, 09:42 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 562
OFF TOPIC: "L.W.(Cooyon Persecuted One) Hughes III"

You're not kidding anyone, your new year resolutions are just
another wanton lie, just like the other cowards.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O