Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Forum: Honda September 12th 06, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
replacing the radiator fan timer on a 1990 accord

Hi all,

I've finally managed to find on ebay a replacement for the radiator fan
timer. My reccurring problem was that the fan would go off randomly and
kill the battery.

I'm able to see it, it's on...
Forum: Honda August 15th 06, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
engine shampoo

I've been putting in motomaster oil (cheapest I guess). I'll ask them
to use castrol next time.

thanks
vlad

jim beam wrote:
> wrote:
> > Thanks a lot for clearing this for me....
Forum: Honda August 15th 06, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
engine shampoo

Thanks a lot for clearing this for me. I'll just keep on adding a
little bit of oil from time to time instead of going into more trouble.

vlad

Art wrote:
> The mechanic may have also been referring...
Forum: Honda August 14th 06, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
engine shampoo

Hi all,

I've already searched the archives without finding an answer to my
question. So here's the question.

I own an Accord 1990 EXR that leaks a little bit of oil - around 1
quart every three...
Forum: Honda July 20th 06, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
accord exr 1990 - radiator fan comes on days after stopping the car

I'm sorry for my hasted post. After looking into more detailed I
discovered many long threads on this topic.

Thanks a lot for the pointers.

vlad

Elle wrote:
> Defective radiator fan timer is a...
Forum: Honda July 19th 06, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
accord exr 1990 - radiator fan comes on days after stopping the car

Hi all,

My radiator fan goes on and off a long time after stopping the car: I
hadn't driven the car for a
couple of days, then the fan goes on and totally kills the battery.

I'm totally lost. What...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6