Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sam Smith
Forum: BMW February 14th 07, 11:23 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 11
Posted By Sam Smith
Z4 w/ or w/o power top ??

"Data Processing Careers, Inc." > wrote in message
> Power tops are bit "over the top" in my opinion for a car of this size.

Eh? Remember...
Forum: BMW September 21st 06, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 22
Posted By Sam Smith
Rain Sensor

"Jenn" > wrote in message
>I called the glass repair people and they told me I
> would know if I had it because...
Forum: BMW August 7th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By Sam Smith
Z4 question for novel I'm writing

"Ken" > wrote in message
> Thanks for the suggestions.. The knockout plug should do it. But a
> coupla follow-up...
Forum: BMW July 4th 06, 03:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By Sam Smith
car prices are **** !!

"Peter Bozz" > wrote in message

> Now, a Ford Fiesta, that's something completely different. Solid, nippy in
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4