Showing results 1 to 25 of 114
Search took 2.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FeMaster
Forum: Chrysler December 26th 06, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By FeMaster
1997 dodge Intrepid High Idle

"maxpower" > wrote in message

> "FeMaster" <FeMaster @ hotmail . com> wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler December 25th 06, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By FeMaster
Courtesy lights go on when I lift the door handle

Maybe if you tell us what your car is, we MIGHT be able to help you out...

"mm" > wrote in message
> My courtesy lights...
Forum: Chrysler December 25th 06, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"maxpower" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler December 8th 06, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By FeMaster
Smell of coolant

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> Private_Sale wrote:
>> Thanks to everyone for the feedback. As it turns out it was a bad
>> "schrader...
Forum: Chrysler December 2nd 06, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 18
Posted By FeMaster
1994 Dodge Intrepid gas tank problems...

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message

> I bet you don't back up your hard drive either. :)

Man, you hit it right on the head... Nope, I...
Forum: Chrysler November 30th 06, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Art" > wrote in message

> "FeMaster" <FeMaster @ hotmail . com> wrote in message
Forum: Dodge November 30th 06, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 10
Posted By FeMaster
*Another *Dodge Caravan about the get the sludge hammer~fuel Problem

It apparently wouldn't matter, as he, "[has] fuel and fuel pressure at [his]
fuel injectors (proper specifications)." That tells me that there is plenty
of fuel to, at the very least, make it fire...
Forum: Chrysler November 29th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 22
Posted By FeMaster
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Check Engine Light

"imadba" <u29742@uwe> wrote in message news:6a0610f0ec835@uwe...
> Ken,
>
> I did what you suggested and here are the check engine light flashed as
> follows:
>
> 1 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 5 - 5
>
> Thanks for...
Forum: Chrysler November 28th 06, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"maxpower" > wrote in message

Forum: Chrysler November 27th 06, 06:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"maxpower" > wrote in message

> "FeMaster" <FeMaster @ hotmail . com> wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler November 25th 06, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 18
Posted By FeMaster
1994 Dodge Intrepid gas tank problems...

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message

> Neither one of you posters say what year your Intrepids are, but my guess
> is a fill tube...
Forum: Chrysler November 25th 06, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"David E. Powell" > wrote in message
> Hi all.
>
> I hate to bother you fine folks, but a while back I was...
Forum: Chrysler November 21st 06, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By FeMaster
1994 Concorde transmission problem

"philthy" > wrote in message
> maybe you should have replaced the output speed sensor

He said his speedometer still worked fine, so it wouldn't...
Forum: Dodge November 15th 06, 10:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By FeMaster
caravan wont start.. fuel promblom-AGAIN

"Mike" > wrote in message

> If you have power going to the fuel pump and it doesn't work the pump
> must be bad. It may be the brushes...
Forum: Chrysler November 14th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By FeMaster
94 Dodge Caravan

"Angels" > wrote in message
>I have had this van for some years now. I have always had problems
> with it...
Forum: Chrysler November 14th 06, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By FeMaster
2000 Caravan only clicks.

>> "Terry5751" > wrote in message
>> >I have a 2000 Caravan when we try to start it it only clicks, the...
Forum: Chrysler November 14th 06, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By FeMaster
93 Intrepid Headlight question reincarnated...

"kurt" > wrote in message
> What I *don't* know, is what folks have done to successfully remove the
> old mounting...
Forum: Chrysler November 14th 06, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By FeMaster
Just a little Van question

"Just Facts" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "FeMaster" <FeMaster @ hotmail . com> wrote:

Forum: Dodge November 14th 06, 02:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By FeMaster
93 Dodge Caravan - Can't Get Fault Codes?

"maxpower" > wrote in message

> "FeMaster" <FeMaster @ hotmail . com> wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler November 13th 06, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By FeMaster
2000 Caravan only clicks.

Bad contacts in the starter. Cheap fix if you can do it yourself. Others
will elaborate more on the subject, but the above is 99% likely your
problem...

"Terry5751" >...
Forum: Chrysler November 13th 06, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By FeMaster
Just a little Van question

"Just Facts" > wrote in message

> No the Chrysler van doesn't use run flats, it has a "well stored"
> compact spare.
> Does no...
Forum: Dodge November 13th 06, 04:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By FeMaster
89 Chrysler LeBaron tachometer

> wrote in message
> the tachometer and speedometer in my 89 lebaron doesn't seem to be
> working right. when in...
Forum: Dodge November 13th 06, 04:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By FeMaster
93 Dodge Caravan - Can't Get Fault Codes?

> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> I've got a 93 Dodge Caravan and I can't seem to access the fault codes
> via the...
Forum: Chrysler November 8th 06, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 19
Posted By FeMaster
Repairing Mini Van automatic door

Perhaps frost (or frozen moisture) on the door gasket? Could also be that
the wrong kind of lube was used in conjunction with the motor mechanism
and/or channels, and when it gets cold it's too...
Forum: Chrysler November 1st 06, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By FeMaster
Starter ground wire?