Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chang Liu
Forum: Simulators December 6th 06, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 83
Posted By Chang Liu
Top 5 racing sims?

PW wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 03:51:42 -0500, Chang Liu
> > wrote:
>
>> How can you consider CMR a sim? Its arcade at best...
>
> what is CMR?

Colin McRae Rally.
Forum: Simulators December 4th 06, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 83
Posted By Chang Liu
Top 5 racing sims?

How can you consider CMR a sim? Its arcade at best...
Forum: Simulators December 4th 06, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 83
Posted By Chang Liu
Top 5 racing sims?

Where be LFS...

John Smith wrote:
> Here are my suggestions, even though a bit late..
>
> 1) rFactor- has just about every car you can imagine to race. Probably the
> most complete sim out to...
Forum: Simulators October 13th 06, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Chang Liu
Rfactor Trial Version - Can i try it with F1 Before I Buy

There is no way to control the car in rFactor compared to LFS because
the car grips like none other until the tail kicks out. When it does no
matter what kind of pedal work you do or how much you...
Forum: Simulators October 12th 06, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Chang Liu
G25 Shipping From Amazon

On Rim Racing Forums people been getting theirs...

I heard the G25 is a dream compared to DFP.

:/ Now I want a G25 after owning the DFP for two days...

Larry wrote:
> Has anyone actually RECEIVED...
Forum: Simulators October 12th 06, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Chang Liu
Rfactor Trial Version - Can i try it with F1 Before I Buy

rFactor blows IMO. I just got a DFP and its more enjoyable to play
rFactor but I still prefer LFS because its just nicer...

GTR is fun too but I like the regular production cars.

law1979 wrote:
Forum: Simulators September 30th 06, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Chang Liu
Induced understeer works GTR2

Good stuff. :) I am waiting for my 3M pads to get here before OCing.

Ed Medlin wrote:
> "Chang Liu" > wrote in message
>> Ed...
Forum: Simulators September 28th 06, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Ed Medlin wrote:
> "Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
>> On 27 Sep 2006 12:19:35 -0700, sparadise wrote:
>>> Seems to me...
Forum: Simulators September 25th 06, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Chang Liu
Pro Driving Force Pedals

Anyone mod their pedals with stress balls?

People who have the regular pedals... What are your thoughts about the
pedal feel?

Anything else you can do besides the stress ball?
Forum: Simulators September 20th 06, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Chang Liu
GTR2 Ship Date Slipped...

Thats a smoking hot deal!

jason moyer wrote:
> Larry wrote:
>
>> I just called my local EBX. They are supposed to get it tommorow or
>> wednesday. If they do, I'll pick it up there and cancel the...
Forum: Simulators September 20th 06, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By Chang Liu
Logitech G25 Pedals

$270 depending on where you look.

Free if you RMA it..

Chris Smit wrote:
> Remco Moedt schreef:
>> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 21:17:40 +0200, "Bart Westra" >
>> wrote:

Forum: Simulators September 20th 06, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Chang Liu
rFactor startup

Alright. I am getting the Logitech Pro for now and then G25 when it
comes out. (free of course) :)

==--== wrote:
> "Chang Liu" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators September 19th 06, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Chang Liu
rFactor startup

So there are lots of these rFactor fans here.

Maybe the game is not so enjoyable because I don't have all the content.

Where in the world do I get them? Can anyone post like a guide?
Forum: Simulators September 18th 06, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Chang Liu
rFactor vs. GTR2

Darryl wrote:
> Chang Liu wrote:
>> Played a bit of GTR2 yesterday.. Compared to that $40 I've spent on
>> rFactor.. Seeing how GTR2 is less than $30.. Not to mention TONS better.
>> I can't help but...
Forum: Simulators September 18th 06, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Chang Liu
rFactor vs. GTR2

Its out today. $27 I believe.. I played the cracked version.
Forum: Simulators September 17th 06, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Chang Liu
rFactor vs. GTR2

Played a bit of GTR2 yesterday.. Compared to that $40 I've spent on
rFactor.. Seeing how GTR2 is less than $30.. Not to mention TONS better.
I can't help but to feel ripped off.

Some things that...
Forum: Simulators September 13th 06, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Chang Liu
Nordschleife - The Mother

Noooo!!! Maybe they will actually accept my rFactor as a legit
purchase.. Man. if you pay through Paypal its all over. No one
recognizes that you actually bought rFactor and you go through so much...
Forum: Simulators September 13th 06, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Chang Liu
Logitech Products in General

Don Burnette wrote:
> Yes, it has been 2-3 years ago I think, so I am sure it has probably
> changed.

Its alright Don.. Just throw your standards out the window when dealing
with the...
Forum: Simulators September 13th 06, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Chang Liu
Logitech Products in General

Don,

They did used to do this with everything but now its a bit different.
How long ago did your bro get the wheel? I think it was around the turn
of 2005 that they started to make the warranty...
Forum: Simulators September 13th 06, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Chang Liu
Logitech Products in General

Its unfair.. The only way you can fight back is if you "edit" the date
of your receipt to match the warranty period.

Depends on how good your morales are... :)

Larry wrote:
> I don't think anyone...
Forum: Simulators September 12th 06, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Chang Liu
Logitech Products in General

Logitech is very generous with RMAing.

Seems to me a lot of guys on this forum worry about getting replacements
and etc.

Just RMA it.. Usually if the item is out of the manufactured date...
Forum: Simulators September 12th 06, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By Chang Liu
Logitech G25 Pedals

rb21 wrote:
> Tony Rickard wrote:
>> A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5
>>
>> Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope...
Forum: Simulators August 20th 06, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Chang Liu
Colin McRae: DIRT

Haha, yeah. I wish you can put real models instead of ghosts for the
multiplayer. Addition pressure for the drivers. :)

Andi Cole wrote:
> Not if it doesn't support multiple controllers as in CMR...
Forum: Simulators August 20th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Chang Liu
Colin McRae: DIRT

Looks promising