Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 1.57 seconds.
Forum: Driving March 2nd 07, 12:33 PM Posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.rush-limbaugh
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Bush Opens The Border to Mexican Truckers ...

On Mar 1, 8:01Â*pm, (Whitey Loughmiller) wrote:
> http://www.whiterevolution.com/(S(q5nubjysntx4mm55qhk0jj45))/pt/blog/...
>
> Bush Opens Border to Mexican Truckers
> Â*
> Â*By...
Forum: Driving February 24th 07, 01:16 PM Posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.economics,soc.veterans,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 104
Posted By [email protected]
100 Mexican trucking companies....

On Feb 23, 9:33 pm, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
> [February 23, 2007, 9:30 pm]
>
> By LESLIE MILLER
> Associated Press Writer
> WASHINGTON
>
> The news that Mexican trucks will be allowed to haul...
Forum: Driving February 8th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Denver exposes huge problem of illegals driving w/o license or insurance

On Feb 7, 12:04 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> http://www.thedenverchannel.com/7newsinvestigates/10945705/detail.html
>
> Are Illegal Immigrants Mocking...
Forum: Driving January 14th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.politics,alt.california
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
7 down, 5 to go

Mopar Doctor wrote:
> ELK CITY, Okla. (AP) - A minivan carrying 12 people skidded off an icy
> highway early Sunday and slammed into an oncoming tractor-trailer, killing
> seven, the Oklahoma Highway...
Forum: Driving January 10th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
73 illegal aliens = 429 arrests

When I read these figures I can only say "**** Bush and Congress".
America really needs regime change. And I'm not talking about the
Democrats. They are garbage replacing dog...
Forum: Driving December 26th 06, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Cops say illegal who slammed gringos' cars at 100 mph had 4 different ID's, 3 with warrants attached

GeorgeWashingtonAdmirer wrote:
> http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=17618775&BRD=2075&PAG=461&dept
> _id=386538&rfi=6
>
> Alleged illegal alien leaves path of injury, destruction
>
> By...
Forum: Driving December 25th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to ok.general,nashville.general,alt.california,mn.politics,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
We are seeing the radicalization of the existing vigilante grou...

wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 02:59:31 -0600, wrote:
>
> >Jose wrote:
> >
> >>We are seeing the radicalization of the
> >>existing vigilante groups, we're...
Forum: Driving December 23rd 06, 08:22 PM Posted to misc.rural,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Two more Americans dead: Farm hand charged in fatal wreck

johnny@. wrote:
> December 23, 2006
>
> NEW CASTLE -- The driver of a farm tractor-trailer involved in an
> accident that killed two people on Indiana 38 this week near the Wayne
> and Henry counties...
Forum: Driving December 14th 06, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Wetbacks "Suffering Hardship" Because Of Meat Packing Raids

wrote:
> These criminals (AKA mexican leeches) are complaining that they'll have
> a tough Christmas because of these ICE raids:
Forum: Driving December 7th 06, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
A topic rarely mentioned - the majority of interracial crime victims are White

- wrote:
> http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=10933
>
> USA - Interracial crime at a glance and statistics
> Report; Posted on: 2006-12-03
> [ Printer...
Forum: Driving December 5th 06, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Wetback Hits Squad Car, Flees

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 19:23:13 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> > wrote:
>
> >Effin' liberal media - why are they trying so hard to avoid...
Forum: Driving November 27th 06, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Another Illegal Alien Driver KILLS an American - Protesters say enough of this

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> More and more americans are finding out how common this is. All
> mexicans are super-reckless drivers and in their culture it is
> accepted even if a...
Forum: Driving November 22nd 06, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By [email protected]
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

You nailed it right. Most White males are fat-assed PC pussies. Old
negress deserves an award.

ted

http://www.resist.com/ Aryan Resistance

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
Forum: Driving November 21st 06, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Yet another Mexican Illegal who came here to kill americans with his drunken driving

gringogirl wrote:
> In The News : TNA Online Last Updated: Nov 14th, 2006 - 09:55:23

> ER Overload
> by R. Cort...
Forum: Driving November 20th 06, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration

pfwag wrote:
> I just finished a comprehensive report, The Dark Side of Illegal
> Immigration, that documents and details, with hundreds of references
> and links to original sources, the massive...
Forum: Driving November 14th 06, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,alt.california
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Bush still sucking those latino butts while Americans die.

Death toll mounts daily. Illegal alien drivers slaughter citizens. Will
the Democrats do
more to secure our border? Whatta hoot. All the *******s should swing
from a
gallows.

ted
Forum: Driving November 11th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,nashville.general,rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
The Insurgent

Revolutionary site for White opposed to a failing government and
system.

http://www.resist.com/ Resist

ted
Forum: Driving November 4th 06, 11:46 AM Posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Insurgent Radio

http://www.resist.com/ Resist

ted
Forum: Driving November 2nd 06, 11:49 AM Posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Whats some Americans are doing to thwart illegal alien drivers

wrote:
> For informational purposes:
>
> http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=18522
>
> Interesting ... here in California the news is...
Forum: Driving October 29th 06, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Drunk driver (no license) Gabino Gonzalez, prior record, overturns school bus, almost kills US children

wrote:
> http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=5584841&nav=menu54_3
>
> See the photo of the non-English-speaking likely illegal alien cretin
> (with a prior police record in...
Forum: Driving October 28th 06, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
MADD too pc to divulge/confront illegal alien drunk driving epidemic

RuleOfLaw wrote:
> The thing that I find absolutely APPALLING about MADD is that
> although illegal alien drivers from "Latin" American countries who are
> resident in the USA are BY FAR the #1...
Forum: Driving October 27th 06, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Woman dies after van carrying immigrants rolled over

johnny@. wrote:
> Web Posted: 10/26/2006 05:44 PM CDT
>
> LAREDO - One woman died and about 20 others were injured Wednesday night
> when a passenger van stuffed with as many as 50 undocumented...
Forum: Driving October 14th 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Prior-deported illegal alien with 4 prior DUI's kills young U.S. woman, 22

wrote:
> fred wrote:
>
> > ****-lips Bush should be on trial for his worthless life. His failure to
> > control our
> > border has lead to hundreds of deaths.
>

> Yeah, I...
Forum: Driving October 14th 06, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Prior-deported illegal alien with 4 prior DUI's kills young U.S. woman, 22

George Washington Admirer wrote:
> http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/10065892/detail.html
>
> Man Accused Of Killing Woman Was In U.S. Illegally
> Suspect Was Deported In March
>
> [NOTE: See...
Forum: Driving October 13th 06, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
"Enrique Hernandez" kills 2 American kids, drives with victim's body on roof for 7 miles

wrote:
> http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_H_hitandrun12.392ebaa.html
>
> [Go to web page above to see the mug shot of this "immigrant"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40