Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scotius
Forum: Driving March 8th 07, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 32
Posted By Scotius
Guy runs car on vegetable oil - State demands he pay motor fuel tax

On 8 Mar 2007 07:46:19 -0800, "
> wrote:

>On Mar 7, 3:44 pm, (Brent P) wrote:
>> In article...
Forum: Driving January 5th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 59
Posted By Scotius
Dave Head's "Space Shield" DEBUNKED

On 4 Jan 2007 22:40:19 -0800, "mike3" > wrote:

>Dave Head,
>
>I'd like to present some numbers relating directly to the feasibility
>of your space shield global warming "cure"....
Forum: Driving December 28th 06, 01:02 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1,164
Posted By Scotius
GM blasts proposed change in U.S. fuel economy rules

On 26 Dec 2006 17:45:03 -0800, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>Tough titties, GM. Stop selling these gas guzzling SUVs that only get
>our troops...
Forum: Driving November 30th 06, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 18
Posted By Scotius
"Shotgun Dick" Cheney has Interstate Closed so He Can Go Hunting

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 05:31:27 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS > wrote:

>http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=44479
>
>Cheney on hunting trip in...
Forum: Driving September 9th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 21
Posted By Scotius
NAFTA superhighway will cause boom in the caltrop business

On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 05:46:14 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS > wrote:

>I suspect there will be a run on roofing nails too. We need to bring
>a halt to this merger...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5