Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry Scholnick
Forum: Driving September 15th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 25
Posted By Larry Scholnick
Russell Weller - ''You should have gotten out of the way. You saw me coming.''

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" wrote:

> This monster deserves to die as slow as possible but this is
> criminal-coddler america and he'll get off with a fine.

I've reserved judgment...
Forum: Driving September 8th 06, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By Larry Scholnick
Illiterate MFFY

"Scott en Aztlán" wrote:
> So which part of these signs
>
> http://i2.tinypic.com/4dpnxn9.jpg
>
> did this guy
>
> http://i1.tinypic.com/2uhpcpg.jpg
>
> fail to read and comprehend?
Forum: Driving August 30th 06, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 67
Posted By Larry Scholnick
Teenagers?? Anyone Out There

"GaryFenza" wrote:

> im 16, and i have a 2001 Grand Prix SE, just wandering if there are any
> other TEENAGE drivers out there and what do you drive...im new
> so.....trying to get an idea of whos...
Forum: Driving August 24th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By Larry Scholnick
A Sign of the Times

"Scott en Aztlán" wrote:
> (Brent P) said in rec.autos.driving:
>
>>In article >, Scott en Aztlán
>>wrote:
>>> Spotted on the street today: a vehicle in...
Forum: Driving August 9th 06, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 20
Posted By Larry Scholnick
KLETP law in Britain?

"Old Wolf" wrote:
> Does the UK have a law about keeping left unless passing?

Is someone in Britain who obsesses about following that law a
KLETP-O-Maniac?
Forum: Driving July 25th 06, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By Larry Scholnick
A Ford Taurus hits my Xterra

"luvmycar" wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I am deeply saddened as my Brand New Nissan Xterra was hit by a rash
> Ford Taurus when returning from work. he hit my bumper, damaged it and
> ran away. The license...
Forum: Driving July 14th 06, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By Larry Scholnick
Bay Area, CA to I-40 (and points east)

I was recently in the Bay Area (San Rafael, CA). A friend who was driving
back to Texas asked me for my suggested route. My answer was:

I-580 East (then South, then East again, then South...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7