Showing results 1 to 25 of 251
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: morticide
Forum: Driving October 24th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 5
Posted By morticide
A Snapshot of Things to Come

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Harry K wrote:
(snip for this comment...)
> Of course they do. Even the camera can only revenue one person at a...
Forum: Driving October 23rd 06, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 12
Posted By morticide
Crowd Kicks SUV Passengers' Asses After Crash

Larry Bud wrote:
> > > An older version of the story is he
> > >
> > > http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-housecrash,0,6071553.story?coll=ktla-newsspecial3-1
> >
> > Why would the passengers NEED to...
Forum: Driving October 22nd 06, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 29
Posted By morticide
TRUCK INDUSTRY WANTS 68 MPH SPEED GOVERNORS

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> We need this on all vehicles, only set it as 55 or less. Speeders are
> kid-killers and cripplers.

<snip regurgitated article...>

Your recommended...
Forum: Driving October 20th 06, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By morticide
Weller Update: will be a free man when he's 107

Just in: George Weller convicted of 10 counts vehicular manslaughter,
faces up to 18 years in prison.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/20/market.crash.ap/index.html

Might as well call it a life...
Forum: Driving October 20th 06, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By morticide
Another "Oops!"

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> Seen on the KTLA Morning Show: a woman in her 80s drove her car
> through a store in Arkansas. The incident was caught on multiple video
> cameras; the tapes show the car...
Forum: Driving October 20th 06, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 30
Posted By morticide
Drunk driving SUV owner shoots CROSSBOW at other driver

Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
Mothers) wrote:
> Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
> to deliver any clue to the following...
Forum: Driving October 20th 06, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By morticide
SL 5: WWAJD (What Would Aunt Judy Do?)

Here is a shot of what is likely the lowest posted speed limit in
Missouri.
http://mylandofmisery.com/misc-photos/SL%205.jpg

The posted 5-mph speed limit is at an entrance to a ball field...
Forum: Driving October 19th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 30
Posted By morticide
Drunk driving SUV owner shoots CROSSBOW at other driver

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 18 Oct 2006 18:31:06 -0700, "Chuck Whealton"
> > wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >> If...
Forum: Driving October 19th 06, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By morticide
Another WWJD

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> "jaybird" > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> >> What Would Jaybird Do?
> >
> >Write you a ticket.
>
> Once again no discretion? Why not?
> --
> I'm a wreckless...
Forum: Driving October 18th 06, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By morticide
Should ALL drunkdrivers be charged with child-endangerment

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ted Kennedy -
> President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) said in
> rec.autos.driving:
> > I see you're...
Forum: Driving October 17th 06, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By morticide
One More WWJD

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> You're exiting a toll road. At the end of the ramp is an automated,
> unattended toll booth with a red light. The toll is $0.50. You dig out
> your last two quarters and toss...
Forum: Driving October 17th 06, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By morticide

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> "morticide" > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> >Depends on whether Jaybird is on the scene at the time. Aunt Judy just
> >might recommend either jail time or...
Forum: Driving October 17th 06, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By morticide
It's a Little Less Boring Now

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=47vskus
>
> :)
> --
> I'm a wreckless driver and damn proud of it!

Outstanding. Especially with the background music being Aunt...
Forum: Driving October 17th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By morticide

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> There's a Toyotsa Tacoma stopped in a left turn pocket. His left turn
> arrow is red, but both directions of through traffic have a green
> ball. There is no oncoming traffic...
Forum: Driving October 17th 06, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By morticide
What I Wanna Know Is...

Mothers) wrote:
> Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
> to deliver any clue to the following...
Forum: Driving October 17th 06, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 32
Posted By morticide
Article about the 80 mph speed limit in TX

Jim Yanik wrote:
> Arif Khokar > wrote in
> :
>

> > The only effective way to shut the troll down is to killfile it.
>
> Some trolls alter...
Forum: Driving October 16th 06, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Arif Khokar wrote:
> morticide wrote:
> > Allow me to break this down for you to think over a bit.
>
> Did you read the OP? Did you see my note about checking for article
> distribution before...
Forum: Driving October 16th 06, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By morticide
Safety of driving in Mexico

223rem wrote:
> Bama Brian wrote:
> > For the latter, she will need some ten dollar bills for the policeman's time.
>
> Bribing third world government officials has to be done with a lot of
> tact....
Forum: Driving October 16th 06, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 32
Posted By morticide
Article about the 80 mph speed limit in TX

Allow me to break this down for you to think over a bit.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 04:12:49 GMT, Arif Khokar >

Forum: Driving October 16th 06, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By morticide
What I Wanna Know Is...

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> (Brent P) said in
> rec.autos.driving:
>
> >there goes about a minute of my life I won't get back...
>
> Oh, come on - wasn't that good for...
Forum: Driving October 15th 06, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By morticide
Famous golfer John Daly talks about his criminal and deadly driving habits

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 14 Oct 2006 12:01:12 -0700, "Chuck Whealton"
> > wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >> From...
Forum: Driving October 15th 06, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Larry Bud wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> > I just read an article where a mother was charged with child
> > endangerment for driving drunk with kids in her car. But the...
Forum: Driving October 14th 06, 08:39 PM Posted to alt.conspiracy.new-world-order,alt.activism,alt.government.abuse,alt.conspiracy,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 8
Posted By morticide
Proof that BIG OIL lowered gas prices to help GOP in the elections

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:55:10 -0400, Ragnar >
> wrote:
>
> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >> Crude oil has fallen...
Forum: Driving October 14th 06, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 47
Posted By morticide
Drunk driving State Trooper kills himself and two others.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061013/NEWS01/310130021
>
> Patrol: Trooper in fatal crash drunk
> BY ANDREW WELSH-HUGGINS | THE...
Forum: Driving October 12th 06, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving