Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: W. Moore
Forum: Corvette October 30th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 22
Posted By W. Moore
Trickle Charging?

Battery Tender is a brand name for a "float charger". You can buy a "float
charger" at other places for less $ than Battery Tender that does the same
job; i.e.. Harley shops sell Battery Tender...
Forum: Corvette September 18th 06, 09:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By W. Moore
'75 Vacuum Headlights

Hi all,
My headlights no longer go up and down with the light switch. They will go
up and down however with the little switch under the steering column. I
have replaced all vacuum lines for the...
Forum: Corvette September 1st 06, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By W. Moore
C4 Dead Battery

The only memory in the '75 is mine and that doesn't work very well any more.
:-)

"'Key" > wrote in message
> "W. Moore"...
Forum: Corvette September 1st 06, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By W. Moore
C4 Dead Battery

Many yrs. ago I got tired of chasing electrons on my '75 to find the reason
for my dead/weak battery. I added a battery disconnect to the battery and
simply disconnect the system while not driving. ...
Forum: Corvette August 21st 06, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By W. Moore
New Gas Tank for 1978 Corvette?

On my '75 the rubber fuel line that connects fuel return to steel line above
the tank had rotted and needed replacement. This caused gas to be pumped
all over the back of the car. I spotted drips...
Forum: Corvette July 19th 06, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 19
Posted By W. Moore
c3 brakes

Old rubber flex lines deteriorate inside, swell up, and will block fluid. I
had to replace them on my '75 because they were causing the brakes to hang
up. A cheap fix. Good luck.

"G" >...
Forum: Corvette July 12th 06, 09:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By W. Moore
71 Oil Pressure ??

I see similar pressure fluctuations on my '75 original motor/103m miles, but
doesn't 12 psi seem a bit low ? I'm using petroleum base oil 10w40.

"jjjoseph" > wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7