Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: COREY
Forum: Simulators September 15th 06, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 26
Posted By COREY
R.I.P Brocky

Milo Johnson wrote:
> Corey
> If it was about a spelling mistake I apologize but that is still stupid as
> I'm quite sure we all got the meaning of the post.
>
> MILO
> "Tango"...
Forum: Simulators September 9th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By COREY
Hudson rFactor addons for next to nothing

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> "Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
>> Hudson is getting a new job and will no...
Forum: Simulators September 8th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 26
Posted By COREY
R.I.P Brocky

> What a bloody tragic week for Australian heros...
>

> Tim

Heros? No.
Forum: Simulators September 7th 06, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By COREY
f1 Challenge 99-02 !! wanted!!

Just download it. If EA doesnt want to sell it, why bend over backwards
for them?
Forum: Simulators September 3rd 06, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By COREY
Gratitude

DD wrote:
> Hi Em,
>
> thanks for sending those pictures of Chloe and her parents! Without any
> prompting David said how much Chloe looked like you!!!
> I had just come off the phone from Mum, who...
Forum: Simulators September 3rd 06, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By COREY
Infineon - Sears Point ?

Samson wrote:
> "==--==" > wrote:
>
>> I believe GTR has Sears Point....
>>
>> and it is also ported to rFactor.
>> I run Sears Point in rFactor myself.

Forum: Simulators September 2nd 06, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By COREY
ISI's Monza For rFactor!

David G Fisher wrote:
> 6 layouts.
>
> http://racecast.rfactor.net/?go=trackdetails&trackid=22
>
> Supposed to be released sometime in the next few days.

Viva Rfactor!
Forum: Simulators August 27th 06, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 27
Posted By COREY
Sim Racing Software Pricing

wow. get a job.

jason moyer wrote:
> Tony Rickard wrote:
>
>> Having experienced the drought of products when Papyrus stopped
>> producing open wheel sims due to financial pressures we should be...
Forum: Simulators August 25th 06, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By COREY
Welcome to the Dead newgroup...

PlowBoy wrote:
> Test? just me or no posts hardly at all this week?

no one wants jerks like alanbee critizising there speling
Forum: Simulators August 13th 06, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By COREY
GTR2 Rank

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> "Garrot" > wrote in message
>> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>>
>>> And the last book you read was-- _The Hoties of the Nascar...
Forum: Simulators August 12th 06, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By COREY
GTR2 Rank

Alan Bernardo wrote:

>> hurry up and print this out and show ur 4th grade teacher before she
>> croaks
>
> At least you have some original thoughts lodged somewhere in your brain. I
> think...
Forum: Simulators August 12th 06, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By COREY
GTR2 Rank

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> "Garrot" > wrote in message
>> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>>
>>> There is a difference between a typo (my spell-checker...
Forum: Simulators August 11th 06, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By COREY
GTR2 Rank

> There is a difference between a typo (my spell-checker missed it) and what
> the initial poster did-- using "laff" instead of "laugh". His was done on
> purpose, and mine was an accident.

Forum: Simulators August 11th 06, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By COREY
GTR2 Rank

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> just for laffs:
>
> http://gtr2.gplrank.info/
>
> Many thanks to Seb Milliot for entering the cars and track(s) into the
> database.

Forum: Simulators August 10th 06, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By COREY
CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

Russell Unger wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:35:25 -0400, "David G Fisher" >
> wrote:

Forum: Simulators August 8th 06, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

David G Fisher wrote:
> "Trev B" > wrote in message
>> David G Fisher wrote:
>>> "Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message...