Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jamie
Forum: Corvette September 6th 07, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Jamie
Header temps ; before and after coating with Jet Hot

Really!!
Thats some good info. I had to refrain from driving mine most of the
summer just because it was so hot outside. Made it almost unbareable in the
cabin. That sounds like something i...
Forum: Corvette August 14th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Jamie
Well shes gone!!!

Well considering the Rotating Assembly is new (less than a year old) I
finally got the Intake Carb and headers I wanted to install along with plans
to completely replace every seal and gasket. I...
Forum: Corvette August 12th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Jamie
Well shes gone!!!

Just temporarlly though!!!
I towed the Vette down south last weekend getting some new fiberglass,
Fixing some cracks and a fresh coat (or 8) of paint. Engine and trans came
out this week, both...
Forum: Corvette July 17th 07, 02:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Jamie
Finding a short

Yeah the battery was toast I got a new one yesterday. I got home from work
this morning and the car fired right up I think I got the MAJOR draw with
the wipers and the courtesy light Ill keep an...
Forum: Corvette July 17th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Jamie
Finding a short

IS there an easy way to find a short. The battery in my Vette dies on me
every couple of days. Ive started with the things that don't work in the car
IE: Volt meter, (Was shorted to ground) Clock,...
Forum: Corvette May 29th 07, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Jamie
79 head light - customs

My Father-in-Law did this to his '74 ( Ill see if I can find the Pics) They
were nothing special the ones he used were out of a mid 90's camaro/
firebird I wanna say. He cut a peice of...
Forum: Corvette May 7th 07, 03:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Jamie
Speed problem, 1978 c3

I had a similar problem I changed out my Speedo cable...It seemed to fix it.
after I took it out I noticed the part that went into the transmission
would spin relatively free... The part that went...
Forum: Corvette February 21st 07, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Jamie
C3 Suspension upgrade

Looking to upgrade the front suspension in my 76...well not a huge upgrade
Looking to replace all the rubber with polyurethane. It needs it desperately
The front end is VERY sloppy I was looking at...
Forum: Corvette October 11th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 20
Posted By Jamie
The first drive!!!!

Theres some good Info there Tom
I think This transmission has left a bad taste with me. The jackass who
put it in just did such a B.S. job Ive spent the last few months just
cleaning up after...
Forum: Corvette October 11th 06, 03:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 20
Posted By Jamie
The first drive!!!!

Mine is also a 68 327 V0302ME is stamped on the deck Comes up in Mortec as a
68 327 for a Camaro Ive got the 200-4R trans and I HATE IT!! Looking for a
350 to put back in it trans that is Not...
Forum: Corvette October 10th 06, 12:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 20
Posted By Jamie
The first drive!!!!

AAHHH I know gulf breeze well.. Used to Live there Im at Hurlburt Field
been here since 92..Ive got roots!!..lol
"RicSeyler" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette October 9th 06, 09:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 20
Posted By Jamie
The first drive!!!!

Well I finally Got a chance to take the '76 out this weekend like 400 miles
out!!! After 2 years of fixin, tuning and generally letting this thing kick
my ass all over my Garage floor. I took her...
Forum: Corvette October 6th 06, 02:58 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Jamie
C-3 Fan Shroud

Thanks Jim
Thats the Info I was looking for and the price is alot better too!!
"rodent" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette October 5th 06, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Jamie
C-3 Fan Shroud

I think we missed the point of this conversation...lol
The 76E (early model) fans Shroud was $530. the 76L (late model) was $155.
or vise versa whats the (Physical) differance (had to throw that...
Forum: Corvette October 5th 06, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Jamie
C-3 Fan Shroud

LoL..thats what my wife said ...she also said you better hope the cheeper
one is what you need
"Kickstart" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette October 5th 06, 02:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Jamie
C-3 Fan Shroud

Does anyone know what the differance is in the 76 early and 76 late fan
shrouds all I know is one is $155.55 and one is $530.00
I broke the top of mine about 8 inches long when the Harmonic...
Forum: Corvette September 26th 06, 05:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Jamie
Timing with a MSD ignition box

thanks ..WayneC thats the info I needed...Im not to sure where I got 16
from....Ill bring it way down and start from there. I dont know much about
this motor..But im assuming its fairly...
Forum: Corvette September 25th 06, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Jamie
Timing with a MSD ignition box

Hey guys
Well I was busy this summer, Pulled the 327 and Transmission out of the
vette Finally got the tranny rebuilt and Put an MSD 6AL ignition box,
blaster 2 coil and wires .
Anyone who...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18