Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JDHall
Forum: Corvette September 18th 06, 07:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By JDHall
The end all

One step rust killer test. 8)

http://www.beachdevelopersllc.com/onesteptest/
Forum: Corvette September 15th 06, 12:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By JDHall
Where can I buy stainless steel bleeder screws ?

I almost put those up as an idea but I have no idea how they would do
compared to the stainless. If you do try them let us know how they work out.

JD

" > wrote in...
Forum: Corvette September 14th 06, 12:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By JDHall
Where can I buy stainless steel bleeder screws ?

Definate vital info there

This do you any good?

http://www.pcsdaytona.com/racepage/pcs/75.html

expensive but..
Forum: Corvette September 13th 06, 02:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By JDHall
wtb c3 frame and pan

looka like everything I need. Shame its so far away. 8(

"Eugene Blanchard" > wrote in message
> 1978 vette salvage from fire Cdn $1800...
Forum: Corvette September 12th 06, 04:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By JDHall
Where can I buy stainless steel bleeder screws ?

http://www.raceshopper.com/speed_bleeders.shtml

Different link if that one doesn't work

"JDHall" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette September 12th 06, 04:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By JDHall
Where can I buy stainless steel bleeder screws ?

check these out
never tried them but they sound like a cool...
Forum: Corvette September 11th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By JDHall
wtb c3 frame and pan

You right about your boy being in for a surprised. He will think he's in the
wrong state all together!

"Dad" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette September 11th 06, 12:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By JDHall
glass or plastic

Opinions seem to vary widely on this one. How much do you think it affects
the resale value of a car to do this? I'm open to all comments. I can take
it. 8) I personally don't usually mod a car as...
Forum: Corvette September 11th 06, 12:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By JDHall
wtb c3 frame and pan

Don't go out of your way this week. I have a couple deals in the works that
my workout that are not to far from me. Things often fall threw so it could
change in a sec. Ill let you know when your...
Forum: Corvette September 10th 06, 01:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By JDHall
glass or plastic

Good point. If I decide to change gears and go full glass would be
interested to what is available today. I have no idea... yet.

JD

"Bob G." > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette September 10th 06, 05:24 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By JDHall
glass or plastic

Just curious as to opinions out there to do the front of a 76 in original
plastic or do the glass deal. The front clip I recently picked up seems to
have been hit on one side. Not sure how I missed...
Forum: Corvette September 9th 06, 01:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By JDHall
wtb c3 frame and pan

Don't be fooled. I an evil business owning righty or better yet I can go
with that label. Makesum think you no smart. 8)
Are association proves you can be friends with anyone if you don't talk...
Forum: Corvette September 8th 06, 10:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By JDHall
wtb c3 frame and pan

Appreciate it. If I haven't come across anything by the time you get back we
can do the picture thing. 8)

JD

"Dad" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette September 8th 06, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By JDHall
wtb c3 frame and pan

hey Ric!
Working on a couple but nothing solid yet. I did get a reply from
frankwpoyner and hope to get out his way in the near future. I had a chance
today to really get a good look at the rockers...
Forum: Corvette September 6th 06, 10:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By JDHall
wtb c3 frame and pan

Howdy,

Friend of mine Ric that frequents this group suggested I post here to see
if anyone has what I'm looking for.
I'm looking for a replacement frame that would fit a 1976. Ideally one
without...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15