Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Homer[_2_]
Forum: Honda October 12th 06, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Homer[_2_]
Honda Accord 98 Doesn't Start Morning time to time

Sorry but I forgot to mention about the injector issue. My first guess
was injector too, so I put some of those injector treatment liquid
inside the tank (three times) but nothing changed.

Also...
Forum: Honda October 12th 06, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Homer[_2_]
Honda Accord 98 Doesn't Start Morning time to time

Hi All,

Time to time (once every two weeks or more lately) my Accord refuse to
start. It just keep cranking until battery dies and even after getting
boost from my wife's car it won't start in less...
Forum: Honda October 11th 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Homer[_2_]
Daytime running lights module fix for 1998 accord

I did mine (DRL light was On when light switch was off) and everything
is cool now. It was so easy and you may want to do it before checking
other things:

http://www.nyx.net/~smanley/hondadrlfix/
Forum: Honda September 6th 06, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Homer[_2_]
Accord 98 doesn't start after weekends

(Turns over but won't cough or sputter) is the answer.
If I just keep trying for 3 minutes (that some times kills my battery
and I need a boost) it will start to cough and engine will start....
Forum: Honda September 5th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By Homer[_2_]
Timing belt change for my 1996 Accord

I love to ask post those pictures but it sounds like a hard job and I
don't want to get tempted :)

swllz wrote:
> Elle wrote:
>
> > "swllz" > wrote

Forum: Honda September 5th 06, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Homer[_2_]
Accord 98 doesn't start after weekends

Hi All,

My Honda Accord EX 98 doesn't start after sitting for one day in my
driveway.
Engine starts everyday no matter how cold or warm is the day and
battery is pretty good.
The only problem is if...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6