Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave[_17_]
Forum: Jeep November 10th 06, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Dave[_17_]
XJ Power windows

Thanks Jim, Do you remember what color that wire was?
Dave

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 01:23:23 -0500, 98XJ <> wrote:

>Dave,
>I posted a similar message last month regarding my '98 XJ. The most
>common...
Forum: Jeep November 6th 06, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Dave[_17_]
XJ Power windows

I have a 97 XJ with power windows. All 4 windows work from the
driver's door but the other 3 won't work from their own door switch. I
did some testing and the window lockout switch is good. Any...
Forum: Jeep October 23rd 06, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave[_17_]
97 XJ radiator

Replaced the water pump today, and noticed some grunge build upon the
radiator near the top hose. Can anybody recommend a replacement
radiator dealer for my 97 XJ w/air? Has anybody had experience...
Forum: Jeep October 4th 06, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By Dave[_17_]
heater coil - Evaoprator replacement1.doc (0/1)

On 29 Sep 2006 17:36:21 -0700, "sws" > wrote:

>Dave wrote:
>> Steve I found a doc. I wrote to someone who wanted to replace their
>> evaporator. The heater core is in the...
Forum: Jeep September 27th 06, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By Dave[_17_]
heater coil - Evaoprator replacement1.doc (0/1)

Steve I found a doc. I wrote to someone who wanted to replace their
evaporator. The heater core is in the heater box, and I replaced mine
when I replaced the evaporator. You might think about doing...
Forum: Jeep September 27th 06, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave[_17_]
Recall!

Damn! I replaced mine on my 97 XJ on 10/16/04 86,000-Miles. I guess I
could have waited but the rattle was bad. Dave
On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:00:23 GMT, Jeffrey DeWitt
Forum: Chrysler September 27th 06, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave[_17_]
Leaky High side AC service port

Does anybody know if someone makes a cap or adaptor that could be used
to seal the core of the high side service port? I have a 96 Plymouth
Grand Voyager 3.3L with front and rear air. the AC isn't...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7