Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MarkS
Forum: BMW July 17th 08, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By MarkS
E30 convertible speakers

Hi i'm after some advice about rear speakers in the E30 convertible.
Unfortunatly a former owner has removed the rear speakers, so I need
to install some but from what I've read it's not that easy to...
Forum: BMW May 26th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By MarkS
E30 325i engine shudder

Hi John, dropping down from 3000 to idle is fine, it doesn't dip
below. Thanks.

On May 20, 5:03 pm, John Burns > wrote:
> Rev it to 3000 rpm and then light your foot off...
Forum: BMW May 19th 08, 11:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By MarkS
E30 325i engine shudder

On May 16, 3:56 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)" >
wrote:
> In article
> >,
> MarkS >...
Forum: BMW May 16th 08, 11:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By MarkS
E30 325i engine shudder

On May 16, 11:34 am, John Burns > wrote:
> > Hi all, I have just recently bought another E30, a 1991 325
> > convertible to replace the 320 i already have. The new car...
Forum: BMW May 16th 08, 10:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By MarkS
E30 325i engine shudder

Hi all, I have just recently bought another E30, a 1991 325
convertible to replace the 320 i already have. The new car runs
perfectly when driven but at idle there's a bit of a shudder from...
Forum: BMW August 14th 06, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By MarkS
E30 engine swap?

Hi, my E30 is a 1990 320i SE in excellent condition for its age, has
135k miles, and I intend to keep it for many years, all being well.
Whilst the engine is fine, it does have a few minor issues,...
Forum: BMW July 20th 06, 04:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By MarkS
Headlamp Switch

raybun wrote:
> What is the secret to removing the headlamp switch from a 1990 325i ?

The small panel that surrounds the switch has bolts set into the back,
and 4 nuts fix it in place, one in each...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7