Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: savamac
Forum: Alfa Romeo June 14th 07, 09:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 5
Posted By savamac
Alfisti might be advised to look away...

On 13 Jun, 22:55, Tony Rickard >
wrote:
> http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=579429
>
> Nice eh? :)

Leave it in Ireland - if I saw it...
Forum: Alfa Romeo January 31st 07, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 24
Posted By savamac
156 Suspension - advice please

The tyres are good - I guess new bushes and / or shocks may be
required - I'll post a follow up once I've had the work done.

On 30 Jan, 19:37, "alfistagj" > wrote:
Forum: Alfa Romeo January 30th 07, 12:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 24
Posted By savamac
156 Suspension - advice please

Background - I run a 1998 2 litre 156 SP2 (the last bit gave you
stiffer springs / lowered suspension / 16" wheels / 205 55 tyres). The
car's done 66k miles (reasonably trouble free). the only...
Forum: Alfa Romeo January 30th 07, 10:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 19
Posted By savamac
156 bulb warning light

On 28 Jan, 21:41, Eddie Bermuda
> wrote:
> Why have people (and not just the chav clones) stopped using indicators
> anyway?

Well, you may have noticed the...
Forum: Alfa Romeo January 21st 07, 05:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 19
Posted By savamac
156 bulb warning light

Catman wrote:
> Pah. Indicators......
>
> --
No, sorry, I don't believe a human being with normal hands can change a
front indicator bulb on a 156.

Do you have evidence that it can be done (video...
Forum: Alfa Romeo October 16th 06, 09:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 19
Posted By savamac
156 Headlight bulb replacement

catman wrote:
> Bill wrote:
> > All
> >
> > 156 JTD 20v multijet
> >
> > Could someone give me a quick walkthrough of how to change the parking
> > light bulb in the front passenger side (LH if...
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 28th 06, 10:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 4
Posted By savamac
T.SPARK Variator Questions Answered

Stephen Poley wrote:
> On 24 Aug 2006 11:15:51 -0700, "biff" >
> wrote:
>
> >I've owned Alfa's for a number of years and since my first alfa (145)
> >there has been alot...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 5th 06, 10:54 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 7
Posted By savamac
Alfa 156 2.0 spark plugs

wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to change splark plugs on my Alfa 156 2.0.
> Mechanic recommends me Champion splark plugs because NGK are not
> available.
> Is Champion a good choice and how...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 3rd 06, 09:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 9
Posted By savamac
166 stereo

SteveH wrote:
> savamac > wrote:
>
> > PeterMcC wrote:
> > > They charged £80 for a computer hook-up diagnosis. Guess what, the stereo's
> > > broken!
> > >

> > This £80...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 1st 06, 09:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 9
Posted By savamac
166 stereo

PeterMcC wrote:
> They charged £80 for a computer hook-up diagnosis. Guess what, the stereo's
> broken!

This £80 charge is taking the p*** !!! Do any other manufacturers
make this sort of charge...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10