Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ZZ
Forum: BMW September 6th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.bmw,rec.audio.car,alt.satellite.gps.garmin
Replies: 34
Posted By ZZ
How does a BMW car radio tune to GPS FM transmitter frequency?

Bert Hyman wrote:

> Scott Dorsey wrote:
>
>> Sheesh, I never had this problem with my 2002...
>
> My '77 320i didn't come with a radio.

Come to think of it, neither did my 1600 or 2002...
Forum: Technology September 6th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.bmw,rec.audio.car,alt.satellite.gps.garmin
Replies: 36

Bert Hyman wrote:

> Scott Dorsey wrote:
>
>> Sheesh, I never had this problem with my 2002...
>
> My '77 320i didn't come with a radio.

Come to think of it, neither did my 1600 or 2002...
Forum: Technology February 13th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By ZZ
Chevy Astro losing coolant

? wrote:

> I have a 99 astro ,4.3 that had the same problem. I thought it was
> just leaking from the weep hole on pump. The problem turned out to be
> the intake manifold gasket.
> The gasket only...
Forum: Technology November 2nd 06, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By ZZ
survey: Best "rubber" protection/preservative

Nate Nagel wrote:

> Believe it or not but brake fluid is apparently good for rubber. I do
> not use it but it is actually recommended procedure for installing
> windows set in rubber on my old...
Forum: Technology September 11th 06, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By ZZ
Any clear preference for one particular OBDII reading device and/or software package ?

Lionel Wagner wrote:
> The OBD II software is Linux based and therefore must
> be made available free for download. I did this two
> years ago and installed it in a 486 laptop. The "catch"
> is you...
Forum: Technology August 7th 06, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By ZZ
Plastic Radiator: Repair or Replace?

loadhawg wrote:
> 2 Specifically if there is a tiny hairline crack in a plastic tank on
> top of the rad that produces a drop of water every 5 or 10 minutes -
> can that be 'sealed' say with a...
Forum: Technology July 26th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By ZZ
Speaking of OBDII Scanners

Anyone have any experience with this one?

http://www.obd2allinone.com

I'm looking for one like this to use with my fleet...2004 Ford (CAN), 98
Chevy, and 99 and 2003 Mazdas.

Thanks...
Forum: Technology July 18th 06, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By ZZ
R134A help needed; 1998 Suburban.

John Hermann wrote:
> High Side: About 135 PSI (might be flucuating slightly, but not sure).
> Low Side: Flucuating between 52 and 54 PSI; mostly stays at 54 PSI.

I'm not an A/C...
Forum: Technology July 14th 06, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By ZZ
2004 Ford Taurus Question

shellyhubbard wrote:

> Ok so I have a 2004 Ford Taurus that I bought used less than a year
> ago. I haven't had it checked out yet but just this week it started
> leaking what I believe to be...
Forum: Technology July 13th 06, 03:33 PM Posted to alt.trucks.ford,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 21
Posted By ZZ
Ford Ranger Oil Pressure Gauge - Sludge?

David M wrote:

> I guess I missed the part where you had to remove the engine to
> take the oil pan off. That's not the case MOST of the time,
> but I'm not familiar with your particular...
Forum: General July 13th 06, 03:33 PM Posted to alt.trucks.ford,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 17